Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shattered iPhone 4 screen


So… its been a while since I posted anything on my blog ( I apologize about that) but here is something. I broke my iPhone 4’s screen!
I dropped it on the concrete and the screen simply shattered. This happened about 5 days ago and I’m still debating if I want to get it fixed professionally or if I would want to do it myself.
Pro repair will cost anywhere between $150-$199 and fixing it by myself would cost about $68 or so but there is always a huge risk of messing the phone up…

Another solution that I’ve been giving some thought recently is getting a new phone. For the last couple of months I’ve been kind of obsessed with the Samsung Galaxy S II. It is not out in US as of yet but it is available in Europe. Samsung is actually going to announce it tonight (8/30/11) so I can’t wait to see how much it is going to cost. I am not available for an upgrade until next year so I would have to buy the device at full price :(

0 comments: